- 2 x 6” Flax cone woofers with a nominal power of 80 watts RMS;
- 1 x 10” subwoofer, with double voice coil and Flax cone with power of 600 watts RMS, for powerful, controlled bass;
- 2 x pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeters delivering ultraprecise treble.
- 1 x compact 5-channel amplifier (FPX 5.1200), easier to wire and powerful (2 x 75 watts RMS on the tweeters; 2 x 120 watts RMS on the woofers; 1 x 720 watts RMS) to drive the system;
- 1 x digital signal processor for optimised settings over 8 channels (DSP FSP8), enabling perfect distribution and homogeneity of the sound signal. Thanks to the fibre optic input, the resolution quality of 24 bit/192Khz keeps its promises too. And the whole thing comes with a remote control.
THE ULTIMATE COMBINATION IN YOUR CAR
Since 1979, Focal’s engineers have worked tirelessly on developing cutting edge technologies. Some of Focal’s major, exclusive innovations include: creation of a pure Beryllium inverted dome for its tweeters and the use of Flax for the cones in its speaker drivers.
A global success, these 100% Made in France innovations were combined with the Kanta line of acoustic loudspeakers in 2017, bringing incredible warmth and musical sounding to the music. The fruit of three years of research and development, the Flax sandwich cone effectively delivers one of the purest, most natural sounds. Something which has earned it several prizes. To celebrate its anniversary with an exceptional product, Focal has now, and for the first time, integrated this ultimate Beryllium/Flax combination into an audio system dedicated to the in-car environment.
AN ODE TO ON-BOARD SOUND AND DESIGN
Treble, mid-range, bass: F40th renders all sound registers inside the cabin of the car with perfection for a sensational listening experience. And though the sound experience may take centre stage, the look has hardly been consigned to the back seat: this special kit stands out with meticulous design and aesthetics. The black loudspeaker bowls blend discreetly into the car, whilst the Flax cones, the brand’s signature, add an extra touch of elegance. And Focal’s trademark sophistication doesn’t stop with the products alone; the kit is delivered in a high-quality, robust wooden box.