ASV 6.5" Front & Rear Door Speaker Panel To Suit 79 Series Dual Cab Toyota Landcruiser
These custom lower door panels made to suit into the Front & Rear doors of 79 Series Dual Cab (4 Door UTE) Landruisers and enhance the look of the interior.
The panels are needed for any of these variations that do not have a quarter glass window in the front doors as there is not enough depth with a full window. The 79 series all have a full window and will need the panels, but they will still fit any of the older models and give a much better finish than putting the speaker directly into the door.
- Speakers are not included and sold separately.
- Colour: These panels come standard as Toyota grey colour.
Select Optional Items:
- If your vehicle has door pockets, they can be removed from the door card and refitted to our panels (as pictured). If your vehicle does not have door pockets, they can be purchased separately as described in the below land cruiser models.
- If you have an LC79 Single cab or Dual cab, 76 Series, 78 Series Workmate from 2009 - Current you will need map pockets for both front doors.
- If you have an LC79 Single cab or Dual cab, 76 Series, 78 Series GXL from 2009- early 2020 you do not need map pockets as you can reuse the factory ones supplied on the car from new.
- If you have an LC79 Single cab or Dual cab, 76 Series, 78 Series GXL from late 2020 - Current you will need 1x map pocket for the passenger door as toyota now sell them with an integrated cup holder and that wont work with Cruiser Consoles door pods.