Aerpro CHHY8V Steering wheel control harness To Suit Hyundai Various Models (Camera Retention)
The Aerpro CHHY8V Steering Wheel Control Interface (SWC) allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Engineered to suit various Hyundai vehicles, the steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease, no cutting of the factory wiring harness in the vehicle is required. Installation of the aftermarket head unit is simplified even further when paired with the optional Aerpro APP9 Head Unit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead, which connects between the aftermarket head unit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface. This interface retains the factory reverse camera when connected to compatible aftermarket head units. It also provides outputs for park brake & speed pulse.
Steering Wheel Control Interfaces vary between models, to find the correct part for your vehicle use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector.
A Steering Wheel Control Patch Lead is required to be used in conjunction with this part to enable Steering Wheel Controls to function (sold separately).
Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible and Steering Wheel Control Functions may vary from the OEM Functions.
Suits non-amplified vehicles without navigation.
Retains factory reverse camera if originally fitted to the vehicle, aftermarket head unit requires RCA reverse camera input.
- INTERFACE TYPE: ANALOGUE
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES
- VOICE ASSISTANT SUPPORT AVAILABLE: YES
- For Voice Assistant support the interface requires firmware version xx.3. To update the firmware please contact your Authorised Aerpro Dealer
- If your steering wheel control does not have a Voice Assistant button, the answer button will function as voice support instead
- Aftermarket headunit and phone must also support Voice Assistant feature for this feature to work
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: NO
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM REVERSE CAMERA: YES
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Suits non-amplified vehicles.
- Retains factory reverse camera if originally fitted to the vehicle, aftermarket head unit requires RCA reverse camera input.
- Hyundai Elantra 2013-2015 MD3
- Hyundai Elantra 2016-2020 AD
- Hyundai i30 2012-2017 GD
- Hyundai iLoad (Starex) 2015-2017
- Hyundai iMax 2016-2017
- Hyundai iX35 2013-2015 Series 2
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2013-2018 DM
- Hyundai Tucson 2015-2018
Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket bluetooth head units
Retains factory reverse camera if originally fitted to the vehicle, aftermarket head unit requires RCA reverse camera input
Provides output feeds for park brake and speed pulse
Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Head unit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- Plug and play
- Retains the factory Steering wheel controls