Polk Audio PA D2000.2
Taking the Polk Audio PA D Series Into the Digital Era
The PA D2000.2 is Polk Audio's new high-efficient digital 2-channel amplifier. This amplifier is perfect for when looking to amplify a set of high quality car speakers or even entry level subwoofers within the respective ohm power rating. For example running a Polk Audio DB1040DVC in parallel to a final impedance of 2 ohms is entirely possible with this amplifier and since you have two channels you can actually run 2 of those subs, each to its own channel. This 2-channel amplifier gives you a variety options to better suit your own personal needs.
How does Polk Audio improve on their already popular and very well known PA D series amplifiers? With technology advances, Polk Audio has taken their PA D series into the digital amplification arena. This means a smaller foot print, a super-efficient design which allows for lower power consumption and does away with a larger power supply. This allows the new digital PA D series amplifiers to run far more efficiently with lower distortion and cutting or clipping. The new PA D Digital series amplifiers are available in a monoblock, 2-channel, 4-channel, and 5-channel configuration making them accessible for any application. With a height of under 2 inches for all four configurations, these amplifiers also offer a mounting convenience making them practically perfect for any vehicle. All four configurations feature a 4-way protection circuitry and stainless steel hardware that will not corrode, giving the amplifier longevity and a sleek and stylish look. Polk Audio is a known and trusted company and with these new PA D Digital series amplifiers not only are you getting the high Polk Audio quality, you are now getting the quality in a very high and efficient digital range.
- PA D Series 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Mono or 2-Channel Operation
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, reverse polarity & speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Damping Factor: >100
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 105 dBA
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF
- x10 Frequency Multiplier, Both Channels
- Variable high-pass filter: 20 - 400 Hz (x10 Capable), 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz (x10 Capable), 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 2
- Supply Voltage: 10V - 16V
- 12 AWG Speaker Connections
- 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 8-1/4"L x 1-13/16"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Power Specifications - Full Range Channels
|Model #||PA D2000.2|