Polk Audio PA D1000.1
Taking the Polk Audio PA D Series Into the Digital Era
The PA D1000.1 is Polk Audio's high-efficient digital monoblock amplifier. This amplifier is able to output power at 4 ohms, 2 ohms, and even 1 ohm. With this many different power ratings this monoblock amplifier is sure to fit various applications or installations that you are seeking to perform. Anything from "SQ" subwoofers at the 4 ohm rating to "SPL" heavy bass hitting subwoofers at the 1 ohm rating.
How does Polk Audio improve on their already popular and very well known PA D series amplifiers? With technology advances, Polk Audio has taken their PA D series into the digital amplification arena. This means a smaller foot print, a super-efficient design which allows for lower power consumption and does away with a larger power supply. This allows the new digital PA D series amplifiers to run far more efficiently with lower distortion and cutting or clipping. The new PA D Digital series amplifiers are available in a monoblock, 2-channel, 4-channel, and 5-channel configuration making them accessible for any application. With a height of under 2 inches for all four configurations, these amplifiers also offer a mounting convenience making them practically perfect for any vehicle. All four configurations feature a 4-way protection circuitry and stainless steel hardware that will not corrode, giving the amplifier longevity and a sleek and stylish look. Polk Audio is a known and trusted company and with these new PA D Digital series amplifiers not only are you getting the high Polk Audio quality, you are now getting the quality in a very high and efficient digital range.
- PA D Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, reverse polarity & speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 220 Hz
- Damping Factor: >150
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 105 dBA
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 220 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 - 38 Hz , 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 44 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 3
- Supply Voltage: 10V - 16V
- 12 AWG Speaker Connections
- 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"W x 12-15/16"L x 1-13/16"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Power Specifications - Subwoofer Channel
|Model #||PA D1000.1|