KENWOOD KCA-DR300 GPS Integrated Dashboard Camera
KENWOOD KCADR300 GPS Integrated Dashboard Camera
GPS Integrated Dashboard Camera
- 2 Megapixels CMOS Image Sensor with Full HD Recording.
- 2.4inch Full Color LCD Display.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode.
- Built-in G-Sensor & Automatic Recording Function.
- Built-in GPS to record the speed, altitude, longitude, latitude & heading.
- Dimensions : 65.2 x 65 x 35.8 mm Weight : 95g (Camera Only)
- Includes Car Charger Adaptor, Car Mount Bracket and PC Application. (CD-ROM)
- Built-in GPS
The built-in, highly sensitive GPS receiver automatically records driving information in the video such as speed, altitude, longitude, latitude & heading. Display your location on Google Maps™ with a link to web when you play the video with “Kenwood Drive-View Player”.
With latest motion detection technology and its own internal battery, the KCA-DR300 automatically activates and records video when motion is detected near the front of the vehicle. During parking mode, the security indicator will have a deterrent effect against car theft or vandalism.
When the G-Sensor detects any sudden motion, KCA-DR300 will automatically save and lock the recording to protect it from being deleted. The integrated 3-axis sensor records G-force which shows the direction and the strength of possible impact.
HDR for Backlighting
Thanks to HDR (High Dynamic Range)technology, KCA-DR300 can record video at dark and bright locations, without underexposing or overexposing the image.