Blackvue DR900S-2CH-256GB 4K UHD + Full HD Cloud Dual Dashcam
4K UHD + Full HD Cloud Dashcam
In a Class of its Own
Front cam: 8 megapixels sensor / 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160 @30FPS).
Rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS™ sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS).
The front camera’s ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity (great for cars with tint).
Your BlackVue captures critical details while driving or in Parking Mode.
With the free Over the Cloud add-on service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
See how much recording time you can expect based on microSD card capacity and image quality settings:
|Color/Size/Weight||Front: Black / Width 118.5 mm x Height 36 mm / 91 g
Rear: Black / Width 67.4 mm x Height 25 mm / 25 g
|Memory||microSD Card (16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB)|
|Recording Modes||Normal recording, Event recording (when impact is detected in normal and parking mode), Manual recording and Parking recording (when motion is detected)
* For Parking mode recording, a Parking Mode Battery Pack (Power Magic Battery Pack) or a Parking Mode Hardwiring Kit (Power Magic Pro) is required.
|Camera||Front: 8-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1 megapixels)
|Viewing Angle||Front: Diagonal 162°, Horizontal 136°, Vertical 77°
Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
|Resolution/Frame Rate||<Front — Rear>
4K UHD (3840×2160) @30fps (Extreme) — Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
4K UHD (3840×2160) @30fps — Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
Full HD (1920×1080) @60fps — Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps — Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
* Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming.
|Video Codec||H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC)|
|Image Quality||Highest (Extreme): 25 + 10 Mbps
Highest: 12 + 10 Mbps
High: 10 + 8 Mbps
Normal: 8 + 6 Mbps
|Video Compression Mode||MP4|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)|
|Speaker (Voice Guidance)||Built-in|
|LED Indicators||Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
|Button||Wi-Fi / Format button:
* Press once to turn on/off Wi-Fi.
* Press and hold for 5 seconds and once voice commands start, release the button. Then press once again to reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password or press and hold for 5 seconds to format the microSD card.
Touching the proximity sensor turns on/off audio recording or triggers manual recording depending on the firmware settings.
|Sensor||3-Axis Acceleration Sensor|
|Backup Battery||Built-in super capacitor|
|Input Power||DC 12 V – 24 V (DC Plug: (Ø3.5 x Ø1.35), MAX 1 A/12 V)|
|Power Consumption||Avg. 380 mA (4.56 W at 12 V, when GPS is On and Wi-Fi is Off)
Avg. 360 mA (4.32 W at 12 V, when GPS and Wi-Fi are Off)
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
|Operation Temperature||-20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C − 70 °C (-4 °F − 158 °F )|
|High Temperature Cut-Off||Approx. 75 °C (167 °F)|
|Certifications||Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC
Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
* Windows XP or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
|Application||BlackVue Application (Android 4.4.2 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)|
|Other Features||Adaptive Format Free File Management System|
Video Codec/Quality Settings Combinations
(bitrate data expressed for front camera)
Keep in mind:
- Codec (H.265) is the main determining factor of video quality.
- To maximize recording time while maintaining video quality, choose H.265/Normal Quality.
- Due to its more complex algorithm, H.265 requires higher processing power for playback than H.264.