Alpine R-S65C.2 R-Series 6-1/2″ Component 2-Way Speaker
(Replaces the Alpine R-S65C
Experience pure Hi-Resolution audio with the all-new R-Series. These audiophile-grade speakers are engineered with patented materials and signifi cant advances that substantially increases sonic performance beyond their predecessors and nearest rival. The result is incredible clarity and linearity across the extended high-resolution bandwidth right into the 45kHz.
Experience your music with remarkable power and authenticity—R-Series delivers Hi-Resolution sound like no other.
What is Hi-Res Audio?
You can now appreciate a higher sampling rate than in CD’s for the encoding and playback of music, it brings your favourite tracks to life with extreme clarity. Alpine’s painstaking engineering has delivered faithful audio reproduction from high resolution sound sources and recordings at 96kHz/24Bit or greater, they are optimised for high definition playback and breathtaking performance.
Why Hi-Res Audio?
Listening to Hi Resolution Audio allows you to feel every emotion and hear every nuance; every detail of your favourite artist’s original studio performance is reproduced to perfection. Hi-Res Audio provides absolutely no distortion for the ultimate listening experience.
Square Wire Extra-Large Voice Coil
The R-Series speakers boasts an extra-large 35mm voice coil diameter and precision engineered neodymium magnetic structure. This achieves extraordinary control of the cone movement for incredible linearity and powerful bass.
Carbon Fiber Technology
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) is an all-new Alpine patented material utilised in the R-Series woofer cone and tweeter. CFRP is extremely light weight, yet high strength which takes clarity and dynamics to unprecedented levels.
Exclusive HAMR Surround
Alpine’s High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround provides a greater maximum and linear cone excursion for high SPL. The HAMR surround maintains full control over the cone at any excursion stage for powerful bass and pure sound.
Extended Dynamic Range for Hi-Res Audio
R-Series speakers are engineered to achieve an incredible extended dynamic range and Hi-Res Audio certifi cation. With upper harmonics played right up to 45kHz you can experience sound like never before, faithful to the original recording.
- Tweeter Type: 1” (2.5cm) Ring Radiator Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type: Dual Gap for optimum linearity and clarity
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application
- Application Type: Flush Mount, Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Hybrid Multi Layer Cone
- Motor Technology: Linear Drive Technology
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Voice Coil Type: Dual Gap Voice Coil for optimum linearity and clarity
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- DX Ring: DX Ring
- Wave Guide: Wave Guide
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Design: Bi-Amp Ready Design
- Design: In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 4 Step (0, -2, -4, -6 dB)
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components
- Others: Pure Copper Trace-Style Resistance Circuit Board